Tuesday 11 March 2014

The Lone Survivor


How would you survive if you are the last person in the world.
#Survivor

Its a tough task to be lone. Rather tough when you are alone in the whole world. Can't even imagine a day like that. 
Just imagine, 
You wake up and ask for the early morning tea, one of the best thing your mother would ever prepare, and there is no response. 
Then you call your friend and no answer on the phone.
You go to college and  Voila, you don't see any human trace. You are alone in a 100 acre campus. One would start shivering with fear.
The worst thing would be, if there is no person in the world, whom would I ask if I need troops in Clash Of Clans :D

The question of survival comes.
I would create such a technology that I would be able to talk to Aliens.(In a hope that, Aliens do exist). 
Ask them to visit Earth :D
We would go to every part of the world (which can be called , World Trip :D). I would ask them to take me to their planet. 
     I would also pet a dog and take him with me. There, I would Learn about how they live. The place they live. It can be like a jungle or a plain as on earth. The way their houses are built. The shape of their houses. The surroundings and everything about it. 
        I would learn about their food habits. The amount of calories they intake (Lol). Is their food like as on earth. Do they really eat or survive on Sunlight. ( As in the movie, "Koi Mil Gaya")
      I would learn abut their daily routine. Do they have schools. Do they posses education. Are they educated. If yes, then i would surely ask them to solve Math problems to test their intelligence :D . 
      About their relationship, their technology, their education, their life style and everything.
      I would stay there with aliens for few years. I would learn their livelihood. I would have friends to play. 
       I would learn about the technological advancement in their planet. 
       I would teach them hoe to play cricket ( My Fav Sport) and have matches with me as captain.
       I would teach them how to make "Khakra", the best thing to eat in the world. ( I would learn it from my mom, before this could happen :D ) 
Then, I would ask them to try living on earth and teach them about survival on earth. Slowly, many species of aliens would come to stay on Earth.
         Just imagine. Living with Aliens on a lonely planet would be fun. They would b ring their technologies to earth. And the earth would develop with no one to be benefited with the development except me.
Thus, I would be alone never again. :D

1 comment:

  1. Nice post , i liked your idea to live with aliens and go on a world tour. You said you would pet a dog but there will be so many animals including dogs that would pet you :P . Just kidding. Keep up the gud work
    http://growlingcatbites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete